Monday, September 22, 2008

Start of the Remodel


Almost but not quite...it was like a quarter of an inch off...the old man that built this place didn't make anything standard size...so out came the cabinet!


Now it fits...and now we get a new cabinet...it will be fun trying to match it to the others...but I love my black appliances...it looks so good!


Well as I stated in my last post...I get to remodel my kitchen now! I am really excited and can't wait to see what I come up with...already have a lot of idea's but need to get with my cousin Steph to help me make some decisions...she's great! So here are two pictures for you to see the start of our remodel...I hate the wall paper and can't wait to see that gone!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

That's so exciting that you get to remodel!!!:) Maybe someday I will actually get to see it;)