Sunday, January 31, 2010

Halley Family Pictures

So I know my wonderful Sister-in-Law's already posted a bunch of pics on their blogs...but I just had to for two reasons...I loved the way the turned out...Thanks Kylee! And the second reason...we had to move the tribute to Buddy down...I get sad everytime I look at it!
We really did have a fun time taking the Family pictures this last December...even though it was freezing cold outside, we had a good time taking them! The kids were all really good sports...and so were the adults!
Thanks for taking the pictures Kylee...they turned out great!


Dad & Mom...they're so stinking cute!


Cody & I


All the girls...love this one...turned out really good!


The Grandkids...so cute!


My favorite family pic! Like the barn behind us!


Me, Josie, & Jamie! Love this pic, because this Christmas we got to know eachother a lot better then we have in the past 3 years...so this will always remind me of what amazing new sister's I have!


The Original Hally Family! What a great photo!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh I'm so glad you love us because we just LOOOOVE you! I love these pictures they are so great! Miss you guys!!

Gillett's said...

I LOVE 'em! You guyz all look so AMAZING!!! You can't beat some beautiful pics-

Josie said...

Oh Michele, your so dang stinkin cute. This year was so awesome I agree. We love you and are so glad your part of our family. Cody is so LUCKY to have you.

Ashley said...

These are great! You all look wonderful! I can't wait to take some Phillips family pics in May...

Kylee Clark said...

Thank You Michelle for letting me take them. you guys were way fun, sorry it was so cold that day.

Thanks again :)