Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A TRIBUTE TO MR. BUDDY HEAD

MR. BUDDY HEAD HALLEY
-JANUARY 19, 2007 TO JANUARY 11, 2010-

Our sweet Buddy was taken from us this last Monday night...never did we think we would lose him so soon! Both Cody & I loved that dog so much! He has been apart of our lives since we became a family. It has been hard to not have his happy little self around. He always was so excited to see you and always had his tail going 100 mph whenever you came home! We are just grateful to have been able to have so many great memories with him...he truly was our best friend and loved us so much too!

He was a good dog...the BEST dog...he will never be replaced!



WE LOVE YOU BUDDY! AND WILL MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY!

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh so sad! Brighten felt so bad watching the slide show! We're so sorry you guys! Zoey must be so lonely!

Ashley said...

That's so sad he was such a fun little puppy! Seeing all those pics makes me want to feel his soft hair again. I'm sorry Michele, he was the best dog!

Cammee said...

I'm so sorry guys! It's so hard to lose a pet and non-pet people just don't understand. And hello, he was the cutest puppy ever!

Todd and Rachel Allen said...

He was such a cute puppy! It is the hardest thing losing a pet - they are family. I am so sorry!

Josie said...

Oh I loved all those pictures he was such a cute puppy. I love that pic of you and cody so cute. Sorry about buddy we love you guys.

Sharp Times said...

I am so sorry! I know you were really attached and it is probably quite rough. Good luck!

Tara said...

Michele,
I am so sorry about your little puppy! He was very cute! I hope you are doing well! I have not been able to keep up as much with all my friends for a while because we didn't have a computer, we just got everything running again so I will try my hardest to stay connected with everyone! Do you have another pup or was he your only one? I hope you are doing okay! Let me know if you need anything. I will try my best to help!!! Love ya