Monday, October 6, 2008

Our Little Princess




I know I already updated the blog today but Cody and I had to show you Zoey's new outfit and hair clips! She is so cute! We don't have any kids to dress and have fun with so we are going to be the "weird" dog people and dress up our little dog, do her hair, and pamper her like crazy! We had so much fun shopping for her and are excited to get more little outfits for her! Plus, we know she will never talk back or be a brat if we spoil her too much!

4 comments:

Arica said...

I don't consider you to be "weird" dog people because you are so darn entertaining!!

Jen said...

I love dogs with clothes it crackes me up !!!!

Steph said...

So cute! I can't wait to see her Halloween costume.

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys,

Ya the old man in with me in the pics is Sam, my how time changes ya!! Do you mind if we add you to our link list so we can keep in touch???