Monday, November 3, 2008

The Pro Rodeo Hall of Fame

So this was and has been the coolest thing I have done in Colorado! I loved The Pro Rodeo Hall of Fame...talk about a neat place! It's huge too! Kortsen and I had so much fun in there...I think we were in there for like 2 hours just looking at pictures and goofing off in the clown barrel area...to much fun! And really it isn't expensive at all! 6 whole dollars to go inside! If you are country in any way...and I know some of you are...you gotta come out and see this sometime! It is fun to see all the cowboys who are legends in the United States for riding horses, cows, roping, and being clowns! America is great!

2 comments:

Kylee Clark said...

Ok so our pictures are great! i remember watching 8 seconds and lane frost thinking wow he is hot and there little wedding dance number... well me being 12 or 13 it was love at first sight. My sister in law lives in denver when we come out in a few months i will have to check it out,
thanks!!!

Jamie said...

My mom would flip out! Hey thanks for the Halloween card for the kids! I got it today at 9pm. That was sweet of you:) You guys are great! Love ya!