Friday, October 15, 2010

Hiking Timp with my AMAZING Dad!

My Dad and I went on this hike this last Wednesday! I have to tell you my Dad is AMAZING! He is currently on Dialysis and still is hiking mountains! He is an inspiration to us all! We had so much fun spending the day together...just laughing and telling old stories!


Dad hiking up the trail, with the beautiful moutains in the back ground!



Taking our first big break!







Zoey our little trooper! She loves to be a mountain dog every now and again!


Dad's find of the day...look at those glasses! Dad is always finding things...and good things!


3 comments:

Jamie said...

What a sweet post! I love it!! Yet another reason why moving back to Utah was a fabulous idea!!

Anonymous said...

That is so great that your dad is able to do that! And he looks so happy while doing it. What a memorable and fun time!!

Ashley said...

Haha, Dad is always finding things! He is like the master of finding stuff! Looks like fun, I really wish I could get the day off work and come with!