Wednesday, October 14, 2009

COUPLES TAG...

♥What are your middle names? Cody Lee and Michele Phillips
♥ How long have you been together? 3 years...married 2 1/2...time flies!
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? Didn't...we were set up on a blind date by our wonderful mothers!
♥ Who asked who out? Cody asked...but I sent him a text so my mom would quit asking if I called him.
♥ Who made the first move? Cody...he put his arm around me
♥ Did you go to the same school? No...he was a Caveman...I was a Knight
♥ Are you from the same home town? Yes...but we never knew eachother
♥ Who is the smartest? We are equally smart...help eachother out in our thinking!
♥ Who majored in what? Cody is an Electrician...and I hate school, never went
♥ Who is the most sensitive? Definitely me...but don't be fooled Cody has a tender heart!
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? When we go out...we like Kiowa pizza, Texas Roadhouse, and Red Robin
♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Montana...but it will be Florida next May!
♥ Who has the worst temper? Me...but Cody is good at calming me down
♥ How many children do you want? We'll take as many that are sent our way!
♥ Who does the cooking? Me mostly...but Cody cooks when I am not in the mood
♥ Who is more social? Me again...social butterfly
♥ Who is the neat-freak? Depends...but mostly me
♥ Who is the most stubborn? usually me...
♥ Who wakes up earlier? Oh definitely Cody...I don't like mornings
♥ Where was your first date? Texas Roadhouse and a movie...we were supposed to go four wheeling but the weather was bad...it was great anyway...
♥ Who has the bigger family? Me...4 siblings...Cody has 3...He's the only boy and I'm the only girl...perfect for eachother!
♥ Do you get flowers often? Not as often as I would like.
♥ How do you spend the holidays? Christmas we go home and it's crazy back and forth the whole time...but we love it!
♥ Who is more jealous? Neither...we're not jealous people
♥ How long did it take to get serious? a month or so
♥ Who eats more? Cody...but I eat my fair share...need to work on that
♥ What do you do for a living? Cody is an Electrician and I work at a horse barn
.♥ Who does/did the laundry? I do...unless Cody needs something washed and I haven't washed it yet...but I usually finish all those loads too
♥ Who’s better with the computer? Me...But cody's getting better and he types faster now too!
♥ Who drives when you are together? Cody and I share...we switch...but I like him to drive when we are on dates
♥ What is "your" song? We have lots...Rascal Flatts, Broken Road...that's our one song that will never change and defines how we came together!

I tag...Rachel, Melody, Tara, Angie, Jamie, and Josie

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh that was so fun to read. You two were made for eachother! If I had my own computer I would do this tag right now:( I have to go to travs parents and they have the swine flu so I won't be posting anything for a while! Love you guys and wish I was coming out to visit when my mom comes!!!!! I'll get there someday I PROMISE!

Ashley said...

So fun to read read about you guys!