Saturday, May 9, 2009

Yard projects...

Along with our house projects, I decided to start on the yard as well...not the best decision I have made, but I am having fun with it! I only have a few projects that I have taken pictures of, but there have been more started! I have come to the conclusion...I am my Father's daughter...but hopefully my projects won't take 15 years to get done! I love you dad!



This year I decided to try and start my own plants in our greenhouse...going good so far!


A new flower garden in the yard...still looks like this too...


Another new flower garden...this one is going to be a lot of work...I think that is why I am putting it off!

2 comments:

R Fitz said...

HI Michelle and Cody!!! I ran across your blog the other day on a friends blog and thought I would say hi...in case you have no clue who I am, I am Rachael "Bennett." I hope all is great with you two. Looks like you are keeping VERY busy!

Anonymous said...

Whoa! You have a lot going on. Good for you. Looks like you are keeping busy :)