Tuesday, March 17, 2009

So We Found Out....



Yesterday Cody woke up to a kidney stone or something down that alley...well we headed out to the hospital...a little over an hour later we made it to the hospital! By then the pain Cody was experiencing was gone...well the worst of it was gone...so as we drove home we started talking about how we were glad it was life threatening...So we found out that we would need to call an ambulance if we wanted to be alive by the time we made it to the hospital, if something serious had happened to us! The joys of living in the country! But we wouldn't change it!

3 comments:

Arica said...

Scary...but glad that everything worked out! Hope Cody is feeling better:)

Ann Mitchell said...

Hey, Cody,
I'll bet you never thought you would hear from me!!! I found your blog through Stephanie! It's me, your favorite 5th grade teacher!!! Check out my class blog: http://missmitchellsfabulousfifthgrade.blogspot.com

Di Regolo Family said...

I hope it is okay that I found your blog. You guys seem so happy. We just experienced riding in an ambulance. Our oldest boy is very sick and he got hypothermia out of no where, so he rode in an ambulance.