Sunday, December 7, 2008

WAY TO GO JOE!!! WE ARE OFFICIALLY UTE FANS NOW!!!




I just have to congratulate my little brother Joe! He is done playing at Snow College and is moving onto the University of Utah! He was offered the kicking position and will start in the spring with the team! Joe is an amazing athlete and always has been...it has always been so much fun to watch him play football! He makes it look so easy!
Way to go Joe! You are living your dream! Next up the Pro's!!!
We love you and can't wait to be a Ute fan!!!



This is a picture of Joe...and me! One of my favorites! He is a handsome little devil...and completely the best little brother! You are amazing Joe!!!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Yeah Baby! We love Red...and I have to agree he is very handsome. :) Now, you have to come up to the games!!

Mama and Papa said...

Wow!!! That is cool to see on the blog. Yes, we do love red. We can hardly wait for next football season. I love the picture.

Steph said...

Grandpa Halley will be so proud!

caseyandmelody said...

All right you. I'm writing you a comment so you have my link. So, I really don't know what to say. It's like when people ask you to speak into a mic to see if it's working, so you start counting or spewing how your name is 'Melody' and you like long walks on the beach, etc. Btw, it was SOOOOO fun seeing you last night! I've forgotten all of the good times we've had. Now I need to pull out all of your letters to remember even more. Love you lots and lots! we need to have another moment before NEXT year!